FIC and dmb Consulting became a partner for Czech exporters in Bosnia and Herzegovina

17. June 2020by ficba

In Bosnia and Herzegovina, businesses from the Czech Republic will have the possibility to use services of the dmb consulting company and the Council of Foreign Investors in Bosnia and Herzegovina. These organisations became a Czech partner for business activities promotion. This new model of business support, known also as programme PROPEA, is a part of the Assistance package of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, designed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The partner for economic activities promotion will provide Czech companies with expert services focused on assisting them to enter the local market, developing their activities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, investment preparation or addressing potential difficulties. These services may i.a. include elaboration of a business plan, legal and financial counselling, assistance in setting up distribution channels or promotion and marketing activities.

Services provided by the partner for economic activities promotion will be financed partly by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo, which will provide 70% of the funding. The remaining 30% will be charged to the Czech company benefiting from the service. The goal of the PROPEA programme is to provide new level of assistance to Czech companies. This offer will be complementary to the services provided by the Embassy of the Czech Republic and the CzechTrade agency.

“Bosnia and Herzegovina offers many business opportunities to Czech companies.   At the same time, it is a market where good knowledge of the local environment is very important. Expert support of an experienced local partner, which from now on will be available to Czech companies, can thus substantially contribute to enhancement of Czech-Bosnian economic cooperation, €ť said the Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Bosnia and Herzegovina Ivana Hlavsová.

“With our partner, Foreign Investors Council in Bosnia and Herzegovina, we will demonstrate to Czech businesses that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country worth investing into, with a number of fast-growing industries and dynamic and skilled work-force. We are looking forward to our cooperation €ť, said Dina Duraković, Director of dmb consulting.

Czech companies interested in the services offered within the PROPEA programme can contact directly the partner for economic activities assistance or the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo.

The dmb consulting company is a member of Foreign Investors Council in BiH and business consulting firm based in Sarajevo that provides business development services, including legal and financial consulting, PR and marketing services to foreign investors, legal entities and organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Experts of dmb consulting analyse, research and offer innovative solutions to their clients operating in many different industries, including finance, retail, automotive, IT and pharmaceutical industries. Dmb consulting also works with local authorities and international organizations on projects aimed at improving legal and business environment in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Copyright © Foreign Investors Council 2021. All rights reserved. Development by: Lilium Digital