Here you can download the application form for FIC membership.
Principal membership – Principal member of the FIC shall be any legal entity which was established according to the laws in Bosnia and Herzegovina with any percentage of foreign shares in total capital, as well as any foreign legal entity that has a representative office in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Principal members have the right to:
Associate membership – Associate member of the FIC shall be any legal entity which does not meet the criteria for principal membership but fulfils any of the following conditions: I. it deals with international trade of goods and services; II. its clients are predominantly foreign legal entities interested in investing in Bosnia and Herzegovina; III. it represents a foreign business interest based on a franchise agreement, or a technical, business or any other kind of strategic cooperation with a foreign legal entity. Associate member does not have right to vote in the General Assembly of the FIC. Associate member has the right to participate in the discussions, to advance proposals and to raise issues for discussion. The Associate members have the right to:
By becoming a member of the FIC your company will be in a position:
- to jointly address the most pressing obstacles in the business environment,
- through its active participation in the respective Working Groups create a constituency for a change;
- to suggest and advocate for changes in respective industry;
- to improve the operational environment;
- to regularly exchange information and ideas with other foreign investors organizations.