Associate membership – Associate member of the FIC shall be any legal entity which does not meet the criteria for principal membership but fulfils any of the following conditions: I. it deals with international trade of goods and services; II. its clients are predominantly foreign legal entities interested in investing in Bosnia and Herzegovina; III. it represents a foreign business interest based on a franchise agreement, or a technical, business or any other kind of strategic cooperation with a foreign legal entity. Associate member does not have right to vote in the General Assembly of the FIC. Associate member has the right to participate in the discussions, to advance proposals and to raise issues for discussion. The Associate members have the right to:
- be elected to the executive bodies of the FIC;
- informed of the activities of the FIC and of its accounts;
- eligible for services provided by the FIC;
- give recommendations, opinions and suggestions, and submit initiatives for the resolution of matters of interest for the FIC members;
- exercise other rights in accordance with Statute and the decisions of the General Assembly.