We are a leading international tobacco company.
We make and sell some of the world”s best-known brands including Winston, Camel and Mevius. With our 26,000 employees, we are working to grow our business for the long term. We are ambitious, and we care about our reputation. Our goal is to become the most successful and most respected tobacco company in the world. We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies (JT), a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. Our story began in 1999, when Japan Tobacco (JT) decided to expand its company internationally. Today we do business in more than 100 countries and our employees are made up of more than 100 different nationalities, making us a truly international company.
Today, our company has over 26,000 employees, and operations in 120 countries. Our headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland. Our diverse employee base is made up of over 100 nationalities building careers at JTI that span our worldwide operations. We are a truly international business.
Our corporate strategy
To be the profit growth engine of the JT Group:
- Build and nurture outstanding brands
- Continue to enhance productivity
- Sharpen focus on responsibility and credibility
- Develop human resources as a cornerstone of growth
with a focus on continuous improvement.
We have nine Global Flagship Brands that constitute the core of our brand portfolio. These are the world-renowned brands:
- Winston – the number two brand worldwide
- Mevius / Mild Seven – the top selling charcoal filter cigarette
- Camel – the original American blend cigarette dating back to 1913
- Silk Cut
- Benson & Hedges
- Natural American Spirit
- Our other tobacco products include:
- Hamlet cigars
- Old Holborn and Amber Leaf ‘roll-your-own’ tobacco
- Gustavus Snus, a Swedish smokeless tobacco.
- CA&C Manager:
- Zinaida Babović
- +387 33 259 666
- +387 33 259 667
- Japan Tobacco International
- Mehmeda Spahe 26, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina